Valentine’s Day Gift Guide – For him!
- Airpods– This is a great gift for the athlete or the guy who is always on the go!
- Tecovas– This new brand is gaining a lot of popularity. I bought Alex a pair a couple months ago and they have become his go-to pair! Don’t be fooled by the great price, the quality is just as good as the pairs he has that are quadruple the price. His pick- The Earl (in bourbon calf)
- Bonobos– For the boy who likes to keep it stylish and get the best fit. Bonobos gives you the perfect fit every time and has quality looks for any style. His pick- The Riviera short sleeve shirt.
- Yeti– I don’t think any guy would complain about getting anything from Yeti- They have so many new products to (for the man that has everything) and free shipping! His pick- The Rambler 14oz stainless steal vacuum insulated mug.
- Myles Apparel– If you man hasn’t heard of this brand he will thank you for introducing him! Perfect for the casual guy. His pick- The Weekend Jogger.
- Sono’s Speakers– Alex says if you get this for your guy you can enjoy it to! I have a funny feeling I may come home to these one day soon. His pick- Two Room Set with Sonos One.
- Macallan Scotch– For the Gentleman.
- Filson Duffle– Perfect for the traveler! There bags are so well made that they have a lifetime guarantee! His pick- Medium rugged twill duffle bag.