I’ve been seeing SO many pumpkin recipes lately and yesterday was the day I decided to cave and bake away!
Cookies are my favorite thing to bake because they are easy to grab (no cutting required) and taste as you go! These cookies turned out so yummy and soft, you are going to want more than one. And unfortunately I wasn’t able to get many photos before they were all gone!
See the recipe below!
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. coarse salt
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1.5 tsp. of Pumpkin Spice
- 1/2 cup butter (room temp)
- 2 tsp. vanilla abstract
- 1 egg
- 8-10 Oz. Of chocolate chip (or chocolate chunks)
- You can also add pecans! (add about 5-4 oz.)
Baking Instructions :
- Preheat oven to 325 F
- In a large mixing bowl cream together room temp butter and white and brown sugar (until light and fluffy) easiest to use and electric mixer. Then add in egg and vanilla extract, again mix together until light and fluffy. Begin to fold in pumpkin puree, do this step by hand to not over mix. In a medium size bowl being to sift in flour, then add salt, baking soda, and pumpkin spice (mix all together lightly by hand)
- Slowly start adding the dry mixture to the butter mixture using electric mixer to combine thoroughly. Fold in chocolate chips and pecans (optional)
- Using a large spoon drop dough onto lined baking sheet
- Bake for 10-12 mins